Top 10 Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Sites
As you can see, there are so many websites now that covering each and every one of them is beyond the scope of the list. These lists are not exhaustive and more websites are coming up at a very high frequency. Therefore, it is advisable to go through the entire list of these AdSense sharing sites and see which one would best suit your interest.
Even though, there are many other ways to make money on the internet, is this article we will stick to the concept of Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Sites. Before proceeding any further, you need to understand that these are not "get rich quick" schemes. On the contrary, you will be able to only "reap as much as you sow"... In other words, you need to put in a lot of hard work and consistency before you will be able to see any money reflected in your account.
These AdSense revenue sharing websites can be classified by type as detailed below and it is up to you to select which ones are best suited for you, depending on your area of expertise, writing skills etc. Some websites are very picky about their members and the content and therefore, you may have a hard time trying to keep up with their standards. So to start with, it is recommended that you opt for websites of general nature who wouldn't judge your content. As you get more accustomed to the concept, you can graduate to other websites.
Article Submission Websites
As the name suggests, these are websites which have an article from all over the world on all the topics in the world. The articles presented in this directories are generally available for reprinting, provided the copyright is attributed to the author. Therefore, when someone sources your article from these directories and attributes it to the author, a backlink is created which helps in improving the page rank.
Here are top 10 Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Sites
1. Oondi.com: A free article submission directory, oondi shares AdSense revenue with members at 100%, which means AdSense ads with your Pub ID will be displayed 100% of the times that your pages are opened by the visitors. There is content plus package for users, which is a paid service and gives you more functionality. However, before you sign up for the paid package, try it out as a free user to see if it suits your requirement.
2. Yousaytoo.com: Yousaytoo is again a free article submission website which shares it AdSense revenue with members at the rate of 50%. They also provide an article distribution service and a backlinking service. Which unfortunately costs money.
3.Howtodothings.com: A forum for programmers and developers where your articles need to be about programming and developing in any of the languages. The website shares revenue with members at 50%.
4. Infobarrel.com: As the name suggests, this is a forum for internet marketing techniques. The forum shares AdSense revenue with members at 50%, however, you must have at least 10 posts before you start earning revenue.
5. Webmasterforums.com: This website is for webmaster and deals with various aspects of web designing and development, coding, marketing, search engine optimisation etc. Again, the AdSense revenue sharing is at 50%, which kicks in only after you have finished 25 post/discussions.
6. Indiastudychannel.com: This is students website which offers 100% of ad revenue to the user if someone clicks on the ads displayed on user-generated content. The downside of this website is that there is only one ad unit per page. You can submit a tutorial on almost any subject under the sun.
7. Wonderhowto.com: If you are a techie with a great sense of humor, this is the website for you to share all the techie humor taking place at work. The website offers 100% revenue to its members.
8. Stockvault.net: You should have at least 50 uploaded and active photos to earn revenue through sharing. The sharing formula at present is 100% for the users.
9.Freerangestock.com: 80% of the revenue earned through Google AdSense is given to the user. Just upload your photos and earn revenue.
10.Knoji.com: The website shares 50 to 200 dollar with the members for writing reviews on products/services, creating lists etc.